Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Walking Tours



The Tower of London. This part has been in existence longer than the United States has been a country.



Me, standing in front of the Peter Pan statue with my kick ass, obnoxious tourist umbrella.



The Calvary marching towards Buckingham Palace. They're wearing coats because it's pouring.



Westminster Abbey. (Duh.)



Kensington Palace, where Princess Di used to live. And a few hundred meters from where I currently live.



The garden at Kensington Palace.



A mounted guard. I can't remember which regiment he's in; it tells you somewhere on his hat.



These delightful buses are everywhere.



The water fowl are quite large at the Round Pond in Kensington Gardens. Disappointingly, they don't quack in accents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woman! I love your pictures. I would have loved to come to Europe too and snap some shots. =(