Tuesday, July 15, 2008

British hot dogs...

...are not very tasty. Nor is British mustard and British ketchup. British hamburgers aren't very good either.

But eating a not very tasty British hot dog in front of Big Ben is pretty darn nifty!



Me after eating said not very delicious British hot dog.



The London Eye. Not sure if it's worth the money, but I'll probably go in it eventually.



This is not the London Bridge that is falling down, my fair ladies. But it sure does look like it. (It's Tower Bridge.)



A raven at the Tower of London.

And in other news, I have finally decided that I like the new Weezer. Really like the new Weezer. It's like "My Name is Jonas" good. And I'm not ashamed to admit it, either.

2 comments:

Angela Moseley said...

But you get extra points because you ate the hot dog in front of Big Ben while wearing a Cowboy Bebop t-shirt. ;)

Kris Fossett said...

Hells to the yeah!