Thursday, July 31, 2008

Canals and Flowers

Originally, I wanted to head to Primrose Hill to see if I could spot any celebrities milling about. Instead, I got distracted by this delightful canal, called the Reagent's Canal. It's 8 1/2 miles long. I only walked two (well, four if you count there and back again) between Camden Lock and Little Venice.





These are house boats. There's at least 50 of them.

The roses were in Ireland and the sunflower came from somewhere near Tate Modern in London. No particular reason to post them, other than the fact that I like them.






Headed off the Bath and Stonehenge tomorrow as part of a class trip. Speaking of the class, everyone else has gone off to a night of Dionysian abandon around London. Me? I'm also having a wild night of tea, Kaki King albums, and The Lord of the Rings. Yeah, I know. I'm buck wild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are such pretty sights!

arlene,
East Bremerton florist

juropel said...

Houseboat row looks like it could be a mad party scene...

What's the other Kaki album?