Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh god. I am staring at my computer screen. And it's 10:45 p.m. I have a little over 12 hours to get something done.

I know Douglas Adams said, "Don't panic." But I'm finding that advice harder and harder to take.

He also said, "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." But, that is not the way to go. That is not going to happen.

Oh no. Just, oh no.

BOOKS READ IN PAST MONTH THAT I CAN REMEMBER: The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger (6th time); Heavy Metal and You, Christopher Krovatin (5th time); It, Stephen King (11th time); Run to the Hills, Mick Wall (2nd time); Vampire Game Vol. 1 and 3, Judah, Demon Diary Vol. 1 and 2, Kara and Lee Hun Hee

Man, all this time spent re-reading. Sigh. At this rate, I'll never reach my goal of reading every book ever written.

No comments: