Monday, August 4, 2008

Screw Abbey Road!



Now, off to find Acacia Avenue!



Me, rocking the Invisible Orange Pose on stage at THE RUSKIN ARMS!!! The very same rock club where Maiden used to play. I almost kissed the floor, but I restrained myself.

Did a bit of an Iron Maiden tour in east London with a friend I met on Bruce Air last night. Rocked the stage at the Cart and Horses (another rock club Maiden,at least Steve Harris and the less important early members, used to frequent) karaoke night. The English were never graced with the awesome-ness that is Journey's "Don't Stop Believing."

So, me being the pseudo goth I've always been, took a walk through Highgate Cemetery today. Weird England spoke of vampires and horror movie settings, so that's what I went looking for. Karl Marx is also buried here, but he's not nearly as cool as vampires.





And I wonder who this post-modernist is:

No comments: