Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Structured Procrastination

If you haven't read this article, I advise you to take a look:

http://www.structuredprocrastination.com

Because I have a 16 page case brief to read and I have to write a summary on those 16 pages, and I have to study for test.

I haven't done anything mentioned above. But look at all the stuff I did do, that I have been putting off:
1. Updated this blog.
2. Finished my Linked In profile.
3. Ran 2 miles.
4. Emailed one of my favorite bloggers, Mick Wall. (Now, if only I could email Bruce Dickinson. Oh well, next paper.)

Damn, I feel good.

2 comments:

Ahwatukee Karen said...

I was going to write to you but decided to wait until later.

Love.

Aunt Karen

Kris Fossett said...

See? You need to have a homework assignment. Then, imagine all the stuff you can get done.