Thursday, December 13, 2007

So my latest music obsession?

It's called Wizard Rock. It all started with Harry and the Potters, but now it's grown into this massive, insanely awesome new genre. My personal fave is Dobby and the House Elves, but Draco and the Malfoys and The Parselmouths are pretty damn cool, too. You see, I love indie rock and I love Harry Potter. It's the perfect combination.

So, thank you everyone that has made Wizard Rock possible. And thank you for making a whole bunch of your songs free on mySpace. That rules even more.

Also, if you want to hear the best remixes I've heard in a long time, check out the Illuminoids. They mash up a bunch of different songs to create something really unique. The best is "Boy Bomb," a mix of M.I.A.'s "Boys" and Beck's "Timebomb."

No comments: